Pillars of Eternity
The home of the delemgan and Glanfathan druids, within the Reach lies Teir Evron, one of the only towers of the Builders still in perfect condition. Two great elm trees twine around it, protected by two delemgan sisters who predate even the Engwithans. The Hall of Warriors also stands at the other end of the district. Elms' Reach is also where the druids keep their halls. There are the Ovates of the Golden Grove and the Ethik Nôl of Blood Sands.
Points of interest
- The Hall of Warriors, where the Three-Tusk Stelgaer nest, is in the northwest, bordered by a palisade.
- The entrance to the Blood Sands, temple of the Ethik Nôl, is in the cliff in the north.
- Teir Evron is in the northeast, guarded by a pair of delemgan spirits, Sîdha and Rîhenwn. Approaching the bridge will trigger another vision of Thaos, this time requesting the Watcher's aid in taking down Iovara, luring her away from Creitum to Ossionus.
- The Golden Grove, headquarters of the Ovates of the Golden Grove, is in the southeast.
- Hall of Warriors
- Golden Grove
- Iswld: Involved in A Servant of Death
- Bledha: Involved in Sacrificial Bloodlines
- Tamrwn: Involved in True to Form
- Teir Evron
These are the quests and tasks which start in this district: