Durgan's Battery (location)
|This article or section is a stub. You can help the Pillars of Eternity Wiki by .|
Durgan's Battery was mostly a dwarven fortification high in the White March that had a large number of siege engines in it. The dwarves at Durgan's Battery (and several of the other ruined places around White March) were colonists from the Grand Empire of Vailia but were not founding colonies *for* the empire. It was the only place, that made Durgan steel. When Durgan's Battery fell about a hundred years ago, the secret techniques of the armory were lost. 
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Meztla – Upper right.
- Taragaer – At Taragear's Camp
Notable Locations[edit | edit source]
- Battery Watchtower – Top right of the map. Left of Galvino's Cabin.
- Caravan – Bottom left of the map.
- Durgan's Crossing – Middle of the map.
- Galvino's Cabin – Top right of the map. Right of Battery Watchtower.
- A Hidden Snowbank – Above Taragear's Camp, near a clump of trees, containing Ninagauth's Black Pages. You only discover this if you have the Tattered Map from the hidden container in the camp in the South-West of Russetwood.
- A Hidden Corpse – Bottom Right of the map, near the Elder Stags
- Taragaer's Camp – Right side of the map, in the middle.