Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
The dungeons below the Fort serve as storage and jail for the Principi currently in control of the Fort.
- The dungeons are expansive, but patrolled by relatively few guards. However, if you attack any of them, they will instantly sound the horn and the entire fort will turn hostile.
- You can find the armory and the nearby entrance to the forge section of the Deadlight Court to the southwest. There's an alternate access route, a door in the southeast that can be opened using a hidden switch on the wall.
- To the northeast are the Court's kitchen and the gunpowder stores, guarded very closely.
- Access to the Secret Dock is through the west door of the kitchen.
- To the southeast is the brig. You can talk to Oromino here to learn why Lamond, a captain, is working the forge instead of running his own ship. He will also ask you to find the key to release them (found in the southeastern end, down the hall from the cells). Alternatively, with Mechanics 4, you can just lockpick the cell.