From Pillars of Eternity Wiki
Pillars of Eternity
Background[edit | edit source]
The headquarters of the Crucible Knights, containing the faction's armory, armorers, and barracks.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- This is a fairly large location entered from the south-west. Justiciar Aldmar stands in the corridor, welcoming all into the keep (except orlans).
- Straight ahead lie the archives (grab the edict of arrest), with the forge and storerooms to the northwest. These contain Dunstan, the Crucible blacksmith, and Penhelm, a young novitiate. The training room is to the east of the archives, overseen by Justiciar Wyla.
- The corridor bisects the keep, connecting the barracks, mess hall, shrine of Abydon, and terminating at the war room with commander Clyver looming over the situation map.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Justiciar Aldmar: The greeter.
- Dunstan: Forgemaster of the keep who will sell arms and armor after Built to Last is completed.
- Wenan: A marshal who is devoted to Abydon. Only appears once The Changing of the Guard is accepted.
- Commander Clyver: The Commander of the keep. Gives the quests Built to Last and Winds of Steel.
- Novitiate Penhelm: A novitiate who is the object of the quest Rogue Knight.
- Justiciar Wyla: Weapons instructor for the Knights of the Crucible. Gives the quest Missing Sentries which gives access to Heritage Hill.
- Marshal Eldrid Wenfeld: In the chapel during The Changing of the Guard.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]