Pillars of Eternity
Copperlane is the market district of Defiance Bay. It is the first district available upon entering the city.
Points of interest
- This is a rich market area of the proud city of Defiance Bay, defined by a large canal cutting right through the heart of the district. You can find Rowan right by the entrance, who gives you a quick pitch about joining the Dozens and introduces the major districts of the city. Right over the bridge is the Goose and Fox, the local watering hole.
- Beyond lies the sprawling Copperlane marketplace, hungry for your coppers, with the Admeth's Den Expedition Hall looming over it. Available merchants are Lora, Narmer, Igrun, and Peregund, if you helped her out.
- To the northwest of the marketplace is Purnisc's House, involved in a quest. To the southeast is the Thieves' Hideout.
- To the northwest lies the largest library in Defiance Bay, The Hall of Revealed Mysteries, with the adjacent dormitory for scriveners and Lumdala's House. Right by it is the exit to First Fires.
- To the southwest lies the entrance to Copperlane Catacombs and the adjacent exit to Brackenbury.
- Rowan, a Dozens agitator and guide to the city.
- Gordy, a kid in need of a blade.
- Hamor, Gordy's father.
- Crier, your local news network.
- Lora, Narmer, Igrun, and Peregund, the merchants.
- Dalton, an elderly adventurer.
- Lumdala and Kadal, a pair of actors at the amphitheater.
Some companions have a special comment upon visiting the gates for the first time:
- Aloth: "Ah, Defiance Bay. I miss Aedyr already."
- Sagani: "Those walls surround the whole city?"
- Kana Rua: "The city of defiance... Crown jewel of the Dyrwood. If you ask the locals, anyway."
- Durance: "Defiance Bay. If ever there were a dry field in need of a cleansing flame, you have found it."
- Edér: "Huh. It used to be... a lot less of a mess."
- A Two Story Job
- A Voice from the Past
- At All Costs
- Cinders of Faith
- His Old Self
- Rogue Knight
- The Bronze Beneath the Lake
- The Final Act
- The Theorems of Pandgram
- 1x Random Drug
- 2x Lockpick
Loose Flagstone: [Hidden stash next to the theater arena]