Clearing Out Crookspur
|Clearing Out Crookspur|
|Outcomes & Rewards|
Complete the quest
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
The Royal Deadfire Company wants to chase the slavers off of Crookspur Island. The port of Crookspur lies on the eastern side of an island northwest of Neketaka.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- This quest, although related to the many concurrent quests that involve the Crookspur slavers, can be done independently of them. If you wish to complete Furrante's side of A Shrewd Proposition, you should complete it before starting the assault on Crookspur.
- This is a quest that can be tackled in a variety of ways, but ultimately requires purging the slavers from the island. For a detailed walkthrough, see the quest A Shrewd Proposition.
- After leaving Crookspur, you will be greeted by yet another RDC fleet. This time, you will meet Kana Rua (he unfortunately is not voiced), who is tasked with securing the port of Crookspur against pirates and slavers. Kana will reminisce your adventures together in the Dyrwood, during Pillars of Eternity. Make sure to swap Maia into your party for some added spice.
- Return to Atsura in the Imperial Command. You can question the RDC's haste sending warships to swoop in on Crookspur
- After this quest, the Royal Deadfire Company will occupy Crookspur.
Kana Rua dialogue[edit | edit source]
|"After, what, escaping that collapsing ice cavern?"||The events at Cayron's Scar|
|"Defeating not one, but three dragons!"||?|
|"Defeating a dragon hewn out of solid adra!"||Killing the Adra Dragon, Sefyra|
|"After besting the Leaden Key?" or
"Besting the Leaden Key!"
|Unveiling the forgotten language of the ancients!||?|
|"Thwarting the gods themselves!"||?|