Clearing Out Crookspur
|Clearing Out Crookspur|
Deadfire - Northeast
|Outcomes & Rewards|
Complete the quest
The Royal Deadfire Company wants to chase the slavers off of Crookspur Island. The port of Crookspur lies on the eastern side of an island northwest of Neketaka.
- This quest, although related to the many concurrent quests that involve the Crookspur slavers, can be done independently of them. If you wish to complete Furrante's side of A Shrewd Proposition, you should complete it before starting the assault on Crookspur.
- This is a quest that can be tackled in a variety of ways, but ultimately requires purging the slavers from the island. For a detailed walkthrough, see the quest A Shrewd Proposition.
- After leaving Crookspur, you will be greeted by yet another RDC fleet. This time, you will meet Kana Rua (he unfortunately is not voiced), who is tasked with securing the port of Crookspur against pirates and slavers. Kana will reminisce your adventures together in the Dyrwood, during Pillars of Eternity. Make sure to swap Maia into your party for some added spice.
- Return to Atsura in the Imperial Command - Lower. You can question the RDC's haste sending warships to swoop in on Crookspur
- After this quest, the Royal Deadfire Company will occupy Crookspur.
Kana Rua dialogue
|"After, what, escaping that collapsing ice cavern?"||The events at Cayron's Scar|
|"Defeating not one, but three dragons!"||?|
|"Defeating a dragon hewn out of solid adra!"||Killing the Adra Dragon, Sefyra|
|"After besting the Leaden Key?" or
"Besting the Leaden Key!"
|Unveiling the forgotten language of the ancients!||?|
|"Thwarting the gods themselves!"||?|
|0||Clearing Out Crookspur|
|10000||The Royal Deadfire Company wants to chase the slavers off of Crookspur Island.|
|40001||Fleet Master Okaya told me that Atsura would like to speak to me about a new task.|
|40002||Hazanui Karū told me that Atsura would like to speak to me about a new task.|
|1||Travel to Crookspur.|
|10001||The port of Crookspur lies on the eastern side of an island northwest of Neketaka.|
|20008||Atsura told me the Wahaki may also be interested in eliminating the slavers. I can find them on the island of Ori o Koīki.|
|20000||The Wahaki also asked me to get rid of the slavers.|
|20010||I need to take care of this matter if I want to ally with the Royal Deadfire Company.|
|2||Find and kill Master Kua in Crookspur.|
|10002||Atsura told me that killing Master Kua will send the rest of the slavers running. I just have to find him and confront him.|
|20004||I've been given an audience with Master Kua, who runs the operation on Crookspur.|
|20005||Master Kua has given me access to the lower levels of Crookspur.|
|20006||Crookspur has been put on high alert, and the fortress is on lockdown. The master will be harder to reach. A drawbridge also bars the main exit.|
|20007||The merchant Seafol believes that slavers are peddling Deadfire locals.|
|20009||A group of Wahaki slaves agreed to cause a distraction if I free them from their cell. The ogre taskmaster in the dungeon of Crookspur holds the keys to the their cell.|
|20002||The Wahaki have made good on their word and incited a revolt on Crookspur. The path to the master should be clear now.|
|20003||Instead of having Bauha start a revolt, I convinced her to escape back to Ori o Koīki.|
|3||Return to Atsura at Imperial Command in the Brass Citadel.|
|10003||I scared Kua into leaving Crookspur, and the remaining slavers are going with him.
Atsura will be pleased I got rid of them.
|4||Return to Atsura at Imperial Command in the Brass Citadel.|
|10004||I killed Master Kua, and the remaining slavers are leaving Crookspur.
Atsura will be pleased I got rid of them.
|9||Speak to Atsura in the Brass Citadel.|
|10009||Atsura has another matter to discuss with me. He's waiting for me in his office at Imperial Command.|
|-||20001||I have the weapons that were stolen from the Wahaki. With them, the captured warriors may be able to help me.|
|30000||The slavers are gone from Crookspur.|
|30001||The Royal Deadfire Company wants nothing more to do with me, so I won't be reporting back to them anytime soon.|