Pillars of Eternity
Blood Sands is a cave network that functions as the headquarters of the Ethik Nôl faction of Twin Elms. It is located in the top portion of the Elms' Reach district. There is hidden room in the middle of the cave, accessed by a hidden switch.
Background[edit | edit source]
An ancient place of sacrifice that has been the domain of the Ethik Nôl for generations, it is the place where blood is traded for power. According to the Three-Tusk Stelgaer, this sacrifice is an endemic part of what made Eir Glanfath so resistant to foreign influences.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- You enter into a small foyer filled with pillars inscribed with Glanfathan symbols. Keeper Garost introduces you to Blood Sands, while Tallan, a prospective sacrifice, lurks in the background.
- Keeper Wrdha, the local merchant of War Paint and crucial part of Sacrificial Bloodlines, is in a cave to the southwest.
- The corridor leading to the main sacrificial chamber in the center contains a secret chamber that can be activated by a hidden switch among the bricks (watch the bloody footprints disappearing into the wall to figure out where). The unique gloves Blood Testament can be found in one of the two trapped chests. The other chest contains random loot.
- The northeastern part of the area contains the fire pit used for (big surprise) sacrifices. The eastern part is occupied by the quarters of the priests. Naca is a petitioner standing in the mess-hall.
- There are four tablets across the temple that you need to find to complete Hiravias' companion quest, True to Form.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Archdruid Rehstin: In the sacrificial chamber in the northern part of the map.
- Keeper Garost: The gatekeeper.
- Keeper Wrdha: Merchant and ritualist. She will not turn hostile if you attack Rehstin.
- Tallan: Sacrifice waiting by the entry fire pit.
- Naca: Petitioner in the mess hall by the quarters.