|This article is about the plant in Pillars of Eternity. For the ingredient in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, see Blood Moss (Deadfire).|
Description[edit | edit source]
|This moss grows in sprawling clumps, and its dull crimson hue earned it its name. It is a common sight in more humid regions, where locals say that the moss resembles wounds at the base of trees where it is found.|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Can be harvested in Valewood.
- Can be harvested in Gilded Vale.
- Can be harvested at Magran's Fork, near the forest troll in the southeast.
- Can be harvested at the northern entrance of Anslög's Compass.
- Can be harvested at Madhmr Bridge.
- Can be harvested in Galvino's Workshop, in the room with the cell and the broken construct.
- Can be purchased from Lora in the outdoor market in Copperlane.
- Can be purchased from Coren in Scriveners Dormitory, Copperlane.