As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
|This article is about the plant in Pillars of Eternity. For the ingredient in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, see Blood Moss (Deadfire).|
Description[edit | edit source]
|This moss grows in sprawling clumps, and its dull crimson hue earned it its name. It is a common sight in more humid regions, where locals say that the moss resembles wounds at the base of trees where it is found.|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Can be harvested in Valewood.
- Can be harvested in Gilded Vale.
- Can be harvested at Magran's Fork, near the forest troll in the southeast.
- Can be harvested at the northern entrance of Anslög's Compass.
- Can be harvested at Madhmr Bridge.
- Can be harvested in Galvino's Workshop, in the room with the cell and the broken construct.
- Can be purchased from Lora in the outdoor market in Copperlane.
- Can be purchased from Coren in Scriveners Dormitory, Copperlane.