Description[edit | edit source]
|The Axe Wielder takes brutal swings, to dig deep into the target. The attacks are slower, but cause bleeding wounds on hit.|
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Self: +50% Recovery Time with Battle Axe weapons, 10% of Damage Dealt is reapplied per 3.0 sec for 60.0 sec
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bleed damage is 10% of the damage dealt on any hit (Graze, Hit, or Crit), which is then dealt as Raw damage every 3.0 sec for 60.0 sec.
- The damage is stacked cumulatively, meaning each consecutive hit on the target will increase the amount of bleed damage dealt every 3.0 sec.
- The duration is not stacked however. Each damage stack retains its own duration and is tracked separately. When the duration expires, the initial damage is subtracted from the running total. If it was the last stack, the status effect is removed from the target.
- The duration (not the tick rate / interval) scales with Intellect, as with all durations.
- The tick rate / interval is reset when damage is added to the stack, causing the cumulative bleed damage to be reapplied immediately.
- The bleed damage (for all stacks together) is dealt at the start of the interval, meaning the bonus damage will be dealt immediately upon hit. Assuming that the duration is 60.0 sec, damage will then be dealt 19 more times after (with some tolerance due to the interval being reset on hit).