Pillars of Eternity
Black Meadow is a wilderness area in Pillars of Eternity.
Background[edit | edit source]
A stretch of wilderness blasted to ash by dragonfire, it is still the final resting place of three dragon skeletons, long since bereft of flesh.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The area is divided by the road into three distinct parts: The southern half, the north-western quarter, and the north-eastern quarter.
- The north-western quarter contains one of the dragon skeletons the area is known for, as well as a pair of forest trolls and a bandit camp tied to The Smith's Shipment, with a tattered note and the shipment crate.
- The north-eastern quarter has a pair of forest lurkers protecting an old shrine with some loot (fine wand is the most attractive).
- The lower half contains a spider-infested camp in the center (there's a nice fine warbow among the corpses)
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Bandit Leader: A bandit barbarian in the center north section of the map, along with several other bandits. Guards the quest objective for The Smith's Shipment.
- Falanroed: A dragonslayer that can teach the technique Scale-Breaker. She will only show up if you are on the final stages of The Master Below and were requested to find her during the quest.
- The Dweller: Upon accepting the bounty, it spawns with a coterie to the north-east, just near the second dragon skeleton.
Map Markers[edit | edit source]
- Bandit Camp
- Destroyed Cart
- Shrine of Galawain
Related Quests[edit | edit source]
Side Quest[edit | edit source]
Tasks[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- During the task Bounty: The Dweller
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
Sand: [Hidden stash in the adventurer camp to the south]
Skull: [Hidden stash in the Dragon skull]
- 1x Shipment Crate
- 1x Tattered Note (Unlocks the password to deal with the merchant Curnd in Ondra's Gift at night.)
Altar: [Hidden stash in the northeast Black Meadow area]