Background[edit | edit source]
The Bentbranch Bog is a vibrant region to the north of Sayuka, in the middle of a lush forest that would provide a tremendous resource for Rauatai. Problem is - the druids inhabiting the Bog will not have it and have been waging a guerrilla war against the RDC for months.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- You start in the southwestern corner of the area, by a large bio-luminous plant. Slightly ahead are the strewn corpses of the RDC soldiers sent before you, a theme which continues throughout the area.
- A short cutscene will play during which a delemgan will summon a cluster of Assassin vines, thus blocking the short path to the Druid Leaders. Take the long road around by venturing north through up the river, or try to clear the Vines (take care, as Vines are very strong range attackers and will burst down squishy group members in seconds). Keep in mind that you will most likely have to fight the delemgan as well as the Vines regardless of the path you choose.
- Further up the river are a number of Sporelings, accompanied by some bog druids and a rather nasty looking Bog Lurker.
- The Bog Druids occupy the northeastern corner of the area. There will be four of them: the Druid of Spring, the Druid of Autumn, the Druid of Summer, and the Druid of Winter.
Characters[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Assassin vine (x8)
- Delemgan vinecaller: A variant of Delemgan, with slightly modified stats. Contributes to delemgan bestiary entry.
- Sporeling (x3)
- Dank Spore
- Bog Lurker