Background[edit | edit source]
This vast, classical manor stands apart from Periki's Overlook. It belongs to the Archmage Arkemyr.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- Ground floor
- The ground floor is crawling with imps. You can pacify them with Intimidate 8 or Bluff 8. Diplomacy 9 won't work because Arkemyr has no friends. Be wary of the Ironclad Constructs, as they all pack a mighty punch. The study to the northwest contains a tattered not containing the combination to the vault (diamond, ruby, ruby, sapphire, emerald), together with Arkemyr's notes on the need to investigate.
- Upper floor
- This floor contains Arkemyr's living chamber and dining room. The imp, called Yellow-Eye Three, can be safely pickpocketed for a Translucent Crystal or pacified with enough skills (Diplomacy 9).
- Located on the highest level of the building, the opulent bedroom contains a good deal of loot, including Arkemyr's Notes, which unlock you a passphrase: Cider and cheese. Check the cupboards for Boots of Speed and Arkemyr's Old Robe. The trapped and locked chest at the head of the bed contains an Exceptional Scepter, a Black Pearl and some Golden Scellings.
- This large underground complex contains plenty of imps and Arkemyr's facilities. The first by the stairs is the alchemy lab, with lots and lots of odd specimens. The vault is right around the corner and can be opened using said combination.
- Going further is the forge with a Steelclad Construct prototype (bring crushing tools). Around the corner and to the left is the animancy lab where Arkemyr continues his odd experiments - oh, and two constructs and a lone soul you can interact with to learn what happens to robbers. Straight ahead is a storage room, with Arkemyr's library to the right (southern door) and mushroom farm with a failed experiment (northern). Grab the Saru-Sichr in the library.
- Note that the weakened wall leads to the Luminous Bathhouse's boiler room. You can use might or a hammer and chisel to clear it (doing so alerts any remaining imps, though).
Characters[edit | edit source]
Loot[edit | edit source]