Adra Ban (Deadfire)
Adra Ban is an ingredient in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire.
|"White adra" is an extraordinarily rare precious stone found in some formations of adra. It sometimes appears immediately adjacent to copper conductors used in Engwithan structures. It has a luminescent white color with pink and violet veins striations running through it.|
Note: Most loot tables have a random element to them, so it is not guaranteed that this item will be present at all locations. If adding another entry and unsure if it is random, please specify date in addition to location.
- Engwithan Digsite: In a secret room, opened with the necklace you found (x2) (fixed).
- Old City: In Ondra's Temple, behind the Giant cave grub.
- The Undercroft: Hidden stash at the end of the largest pier (random) (found on Day 180 Hour 14, 10 deep Autumn (Fonauton), 2828 AI).
- Can be looted from the Collapsed Coal Mine, left of Motare o Kōzi at the coordinated 7° 49' S, 57° 16' E.
- Poko Kohara ruins: Can be looted from the the Engwithan titan (1-2).
- Poko Kohara ruins: Hidden in the rubble to the northeast. (random)
- Engwithan waystation: Level 1, in the secret room containing Marux Amanth (random).
- Engwithan waystation: Level 2, in the Xakoras' Tomb (random).
- Engwithan waystation: Level 3, near Beza's remains (random).
- Crookspur Dungeons: From a locked chest in the central corridor, the key to which can be found on one of the ogres.
- Ori o Koīki: Looted from a chest in the treasure chamber.
- Drowned Barrows: Main floor, in a chest in the room to the right of the entrance (containing a Nemnok statue).
- Can be looted from dead Crystal-eater spider queen.
- [SSS] Can be looted from dead Fire Titan.
- Cavern of Xaur Tuk-Tuk: Looted off of Warchief Rauki.
- The Undercroft: Can be pickpocketed from Captain Mad Morena (x1) (found on Day 179 Hour 21, 9 deep Autumn (Fonauton), 2828 AI).
- Old City: Can be looted from Giant cave grub (found on Day 180 Hour 11, 10 deep Autumn (Fonauton), 2828 AI).
- Splintered Reef, The Pickled Eel: Pick-pocketed from a Dargul next to a bloodstained table (Day 273, 20 Foninverno, 2829)