A Good Haul
|A Good Haul [WM1]|
|Outcomes & Rewards|
Finish the quest
Turn Feara in
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Feara, a traveling skald and expeditioner, was attacked by lagufaeth near Durgan's Battery. She lost her companions and their artifacts. She'd like the former avenged and the latter retrieved.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Speak to Feara at Gréf's Rest in Stalwart Village. She will tell you that she was attacked by Lagufaeth and lost her companions and their artifacts. She'd like the former avenged and the latter retrieved.
Travel to Durgan's Battery and make your way to the cave in the South-West. Enter the cave and make your way to the Northern exit. After exiting the cave head further South West until you see the caravan. Kill all the Lagufaeth around the Caravan. Loot everything and take the artifacts from the chest.
Talk to Feara
- Talking to Feara and not mentioning the Svef will result in the end of the quest and a 500 Copper reward.
- Confronting Feara and mentioning the Svef will let the player chose to
- Get in on the deal and get 1000 reward. Feara will mention she'll put in a good word for you with the boss. After returning to Caed Nua, speak to your steward to receive a mysterious letter thanking you for your assistance and containing 5000 and 5 svef.
- Extort Feara for extra money. She will not be happy but gives the player 1000.
- Tell her you won't help and tell her to give up the smuggling (passionate). She agrees but the player gets no reward.
- Accept her story and take the reward. The player gets 500 and Feara is grateful.
- Kill [Feara]. She will drop a small shield, 4 , a fine hatchet and fine mail armor. Haeferic the innkeep will have something to say about it.
After finishing the quest the player receives: Party experience=3006 Quest experience=5994