|A Bigger Fish|
Neketaka - Queen's Berth
|Outcomes & Rewards|
Get rid of the sailors peacefully
Kill the sailors
Martino wants a group of Royal Deadfire Company sailors ousted from the Wild Mare in Queen's Berth. He seemed to favor a permanent solution.
- Head to the Valera estate and talk to Atello Valera. Martino Valera will require a token of your loyalty: Get rid of the RDC sailors at The Wild Mare, who are boasting of their achievements in hunting pirates across the Deadfire.
- Head to the Wild Mare, dropping by Zili Valera if you want a peaceful solution. The soldiers are drinking. Talk to Shrimp, who will recognize the Watcher from Defiance Bay. Then you can politely ask them to clear out. You can use Bluff 4 to make the crew leave, tell them to swing by Zili Valera, or intimidate/attack them. Martino prefers bloodshed, but the RDC would rather you didn't kill their sailors.
- If A Sinking Feeling is active and you speak to Zili about Persa first, dialog will be locked and Zili will not be available to distract the sailors until A Sinking Feeling is complete.
- If Maia is in your party, the sailors will recognize her, and you can ask her to scare them off to resolve the situation without bloodshed.
- Return to Martino. Once you hand the quest in, you have a few days before the heist happens, giving you the ability to finish Family Pride.
- Shrimp carries a Ring of the Marksman, which can be looted if you kill the sailors.